The pdf documents in this online service are provided with copy protection to prevent their illegal reproduction.
This means that you can only open the documents when you are logged-on to this service and have installed the Adobe plug-in "FileOpen".
To install FileOpen Plug-in
Installing the FileOpen plug-in is easy - just follow the instructions below:
- Close Adobe Reader, if it is open.
- Download the FileOpen plug-in:
FileOpen for XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7.
- Install the plug-in by double clicking on FileOpenInstaller.msi
- Test to see if the installation has been successful by opening the following document.
If the plug-in has been successfully installed, a file named "FileOpen.api" will be in your Adobe plug-in directory, usually under
"C:\Program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\plug_ins".
If you are not allowed to install the plug-in on your computer please pass this information on to your administrator.
This online service has not been conceived or tested for use with Mac OS, Linus or Solaris. That’s why we do not guarantee the correctness of the following information:
• FileOpen also offers versions of its plug-in for MAC, Linux and Solaris operating systems at its plug- in download site
• Adobe Reader 11 does not function under OS X with the plug in; please use Adobe Reader DC.
• Please heed the provider’s installation instructions.